We recognise that many families need a reliable, flexible service they can trust and which suits their work and family situation. We encourage learning through a mix of planned and spontaneous activities based on the needs of children in their primary school years.
All our rooms have recently been renovated and upgraded with new resources for your child to explore, play and learn in.
Each room offers…
- A positive, safe and stimulating environment for children
- Access to range of age appropriate art and craft resources
- Opportunities to engage in cooperative play, pretend play, imaginative play to promote social, emotional and cognitive development
- Physical layout with different zones for different activities
- Toys that encourage open-ended play, interactions with other children and make believe
- A range of books for children to explore
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Warm, friendly and engaging staff
- Daily communication about your child’s routine and activities